No. 2 Jalan Rajah #01-24
Golden Wall Flatted Factory
PSS Asia is an Australian headquartered EPCM Company providing Front End Engineering Design , Detailed Engineering , Procurement , Construction & Commissioning and Maintanance services primarily to the downstream Oil and Gas & Petrochemical sector. PSS Asia is committed to achieving top quality results in everything we do. Our commitment and pride is reflected in the high quality of work we deliver to our clients, superseding their standards. PSS Asia completely adheres to world-wide accepted codes & standards including ASME , API & ANSI etc. codes. To meet this commitment, PSS Asia utilizes the finest technologies and equipment and aims to differentiate our business by employing the best talent for each position. In doing so, we ensure each employee is well-versed in the standards and procedures required and tailored for each job in order to generate the best possible outcome.
Pakistan Office of PSS Asia has been recently established and shall be the first EPCC company in Pakistan to conduct Reservoir Simulations & Flow Assurance in Pakistan.
PSS Asia constantly strives to exceed client expectations by utilizing the expertise of our experienced team to deliver professional, efficient, reliable service and innovative solutions.
• Create a forward thinking, innovative and participatory management environment that develops a style of leadership, which exemplifies integrity, loyalty, willingness to accept personal accountability and promotes teamwork.
• Provide an inspirational leadership that creates a culture of success where failure is not on the agenda.
• Be honest in all our dealings and to be trusted by all our customers and suppliers.
• Support customer relationships by providing a range of services across the life cycle of an asset.
• Utilise new technologies while maintaining our core strength and values.
• Maintain and improve on existing high safety standards.
• Attract and retain specialists and key personnel while providing them with a sense of security, purpose, respect, recognition and equal opportunities for advancement.